Anna Engelhard-Barfield is a fully qualified attorney in Germany and the United States with extensive U.S. and German experience.
Ms. Engelhard-Barfield offers legal representation to companies and individuals in U.S. litigation and arbitration, international contracts and U.S. commercial
law and compliance in the Washington D.C. Metro area.
US Law and Litigation
- General civil litigation and representation before federal agencies
- Recovery of assets and monetary claims
- Recovery of funds in investment fraud cases
- Compliance under FCPA and OFAC
- US corporate, commercial and labor law
- US Inheritance and Estates
- US contracts (review, negotiation, drafting)
- Asset purchase agreements
- Share purchase agreements
- Legal advice and representation
- Analysis, concept and strategy